Friday, January 21, 2011

Hahahaha

Hahahaha. September 14th I was going to recommit. What a joke!

Did I mention on September 29th I had to put my 15...now 16 year old son in drug rehab? Did I mention that every week I get to drive to Salt Lake City ( a 4 1/2 hour drive) each way for therapy? Did I mention I am working Saturdays to cover my missed Tuesday shift?

Blogging? Hmmm May have to wait a while.

On the plus side.... My son is doing AMAZING! He will be home soon, and I am nervous & excited.

Hope to talk to you all soon!

4 comments:

  1. Eek. You've definitely got a lot going on. I hope all continues to go well with rehab and that your son will permanently turn away from drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have been worried about you - I know that seems weird seeing that we have never met - however I have -- anyhow I am glad you are alive and kicking! Drug rehab is hard, I used to work in several as therapist before I had my little ones - but I am glad that he is doing so well. I am here for you-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping that things were getting better for you!

    Sending big hugs your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I stumbled on your blog tonight. I lost my son almost 20 years ago. Reading through your blog made me feel like for the first time in 20 years, someone understood my life. You are stronger than I....I am just getting to the wanting to live part of this journey we share. ~Hugs~
    Kate

    ReplyDelete